Your shopping cart is empty!
- Please click here for the El Naturalista size chart.
- The Iggdrasil was inspired from a trip to Finland and is known as the Tree of Life in Nordic mythology. It was an immense ash tree, planted by the gods, rooted at the center of the universe with branches that encompassed the whole world.
- Brighten up your ensemble with your earth-conscious beauty, the El Naturalista® Iggdrasil N158 ankle boot.
- The upper is made from Spanish leather.
- Pull-on allows for easy on-and-off wear.
- Leather and textile lining ensures an abrasion-free environment for all-day wear.
- Leather insoles are a recycled carbon compound that give added support and breathability.
- El Naturalista® uses leftover rubber that most would consider industrial waste and reutilizes it to make these original soles. The inspiration of the 'Iggdrasil' is reflected with its tree bark design.
- Heel Height: 1 3⁄4 in
- Weight: 1 lb 1 oz
- Circumference: 9 1⁄2 in
- Shaft: 5 in
- Platform Height: 1 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 39 (US Women's 8-8.5), width M (B). Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Official Summer Order Cheap El Naturalista Iggdrasil N158 Brown Adequate supply