Your shopping cart is empty!
- Please click here for the El Naturalista size chart.
- The Iggdrasil was inspired from a trip to Finland and is known as the Tree of Life in Nordic mythology. It was an immense ash tree, planted by the gods, rooted at the center of the universe with branches that encompassed the whole world
- Made of a pull grain and natural sinai leather upper. Pull grain leather is treated with river stones to naturally temper the hide. Sinai leather is composed of calfskin in which only wrinkled leather is used to give a look of aging.
- Hook-and-loop closure allows for an easy on-and-off wearing experience each and every time.
- Insoles are a recycled carbon compound that give added support and breathability.
- The Comfort Last is anatomically angled. The outline adapts to the natural shape of your foot.
- The Iggdrasil N095 leaves a lasting impression with its special hand-stitching accent. This stitching technique, inspired by traditional shoemaking methods, makes it possible to use a thicker thread, which results in a sturdy shoe with an unmistakable artisan finish.
- El Naturalista uses leftover rubber that most would consider industrial waste and reutilizes it to make these original soles.
- Heel Height: 1 3⁄4 in
- Weight: 1 lb
- Platform Height: 3⁄4 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 39 (US Women's 8-8.5), width M (B). Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Spring / Summer Shop Now El Naturalista Yggdrasil N095 Kaki Crazy prices