Your shopping cart is empty!
- View the size chart
- Sport the swift look you crave, without sacrificing the dynamic plush you need, by putting rubber to asphalt in the Pearl Izumi® EM Road N2 v3 running shoe!
- Predecessor: EM Road N2 v2.
- Support Type: Neutral to underpronation (supination).
- Cushioning: High energizing cushioning.
- Surface: Road.
- Differential: 4 mm.
- Breathable mesh upper with seamless 3D print overlays for lightweight structure and integrity.
- Lace-up closure.
- Reflective hits for added visibility in low lighting.
- Lightly padded tongue and collar.
- Soft textile lining for a great in-shoe feel.
- Removable foam insole.
- Dynamic offset-shaped E:MOTION® midsole is biomechanically tuned for the neutral to underpronated runner.
- 1:1 Energy Foam in the forefoot provides impact protection and energy return with each stride.
- 1:1 Energy Foam in the heel absorbs impacting shock.
- Blown rubber forefoot and carbon rubber heel crash pad work together to deliver supreme cushioning and abrasion resistance.
- Stack Height (total thickness of midsole and outsole): 23 mm.
- Weight: 9 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 8.5, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Winter New Style Women Shoes Pearl Izumi EM Road N2 v3 Monument/Clementine Original