Your shopping cart is empty!
- View the size chart
- The meaning of "V", "GV" and "GTX" in the Asolo style names: V stands for a Vibram outsole, GV stands for Gore-Tex lining with a Vibram outsole, and GTX is for a GORE-TEX® lining.
- Tackle any tough terrain in ultimate style! An ideal choice for light hikers and trekkers who demand lightweight and comfort.
- Duo Asoflex midsole in which two elements are melted together to improve comfort and performance. The first element, constructed of a stiff material benefits anti pronation, anti supination and anti torsion. The second element, constructed with a softer material offers shock absorption while walking.
- Water resistant suede and Cordura® uppers.
- GORE-TEX® Sierra liners for waterproof yet breathable boots.
- Outsole is a combination of bi-density rubber bottom for cushion and traction.
- Shoe weighs gr. 550
- Weight: 1 lb 5 oz
- Shaft: 5 1⁄2 in
- Product measurements were taken using size US Women's 7, width C - Wide. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Winter Women Shoes Asolo Stynger GTX® Spice/Black New Super Popular