Your shopping cart is empty!
- View the size chart
- The Hi-Tec® Altitude Lite I-Shield Waterproof hiking boot makes sure your adventures can continue in sunny weather and rainy days with its reliable waterproof protection, durable construction, and grippy outsole making every trail a good one.
- Waterproof suede and mesh upper provides durability, breathability, and comfort.
- Dri-Tec waterproof, breathable membrane construction keeps out the wet elements.
- i-Shield hydrophobic technology adds an extra layer of water-repelling protection.
- Ghillie lacing system offers a snug, secure fit.
- Gusseted tongue keeps out rocks and other trail debris.
- Breathable fabric lining supplies a great next-to-foot feel.
- OrthLite® sockliner offers excellent cushioning, long-lasting comfort, and antimicrobial properties.
- Lightweight, yet durable high-performance nylon fork shank for just the right of flexibility and stability.
- Compression molded EVA midsole helps absorb impacting shock, reducing strain on the body.
- Multi-Directional Traction (MDT) rubber outsole for reliable grip.
- Heel Height: 1 1⁄4 in
- Weight: 14 oz
- Shaft: 4 1⁄2 in
- Platform Height: 3⁄4 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 9, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Winter Women Shoes Hi-Tec Altitude Lite I-Shield Waterproof Honey/Brown/Port Super Popular